Sunday, February 26, 2012

Waterpark of America

This coming weekend I will be spending some time in the cities. In Bloomington there is a great hotel next to the Mall of America. They call it the Radisson and Waterpark of America. It has many great features and it a fairly big hotel. It has many tube slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool. My favorite thing is the Family Raft Ride. It really gets the adrenaline going as your sliding through the big tube and whipping around corners. I started going here a few years ago and try to come at least once or twice a year. It is a great place to get away. Especially in the winter when your just  itching for swimming in the water. This is a place that brings a little summer to you even during winter months. I am going to spend some time there with my sister, her fiance, my nieces, and nephew. It is always a blast everytime we go and I never want to head back home. But who does want to come back when they go on a little vacation? Also, since it is so close to the Mall of America, I get to do some shopping. Which is most definitely one of my favorite things to do!!
Bloomington, MN : waterpark of america

No comments:

Post a Comment